Saturday, February 18, 2012

Product review: RECOIL magazine


I picked this premiere issue up a few weeks ago when it came out.  I've been waiting & watching for it to hit the stands.  It was worth the wait.   This is my new favorite gun magazine.
We'll its more than a gun magazine, it's "GUN LIFESTYLE" magazine. 

So what do you get in the first issue? 
Articles include:
  • Knife buyer's guide
  • Review's of the HK MR556A1, Mesa Tatitcal's Benelli M4,  Nighthawk Custom's Predator, & the Scar 17S
  • Discreet undercover bags for your guns & gear
  • Watch buyer's guide
  • Night vision 101
  • The versatile AR-15, Top25 questions answered
  • Review of the 300 AAC Blackout round
  • DIY polymer stippling
There's more too, I didn't want to give it all away.  Oh it also includes a FREE full-size custom target.

This issue pretty much has every thing I would include if I was designing a gun magazine.
The articles are well written, with great photography.  Some of the articles could use more content, but I can live with it.  If they can keep the quality up to this level, I'll keep buying it. 
I have a feeling most readers of this Blog will find it to their liking too.
I would have subscribed already, if they had provided a way.

I bought my copy at Barnes & Noble.  I haven't seen it any place else, but I haven't been looking.
http://www.recoilweb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment