This supply includes baking and cooking essentials, providing the versatility for cooking your own meals. It also includes fruits and vegetables, milk, garden seeds and more.
- Approximately 2000 calories per day for 375 days
- 126 - #10 cans total
- 120 dehydrated and 6 freeze-dried
- 64 different varieties
- "Like" us on facebook. You will be automatically entered in the giveaway after "Liking" us on facebook. If you already "Like" us, you will be automatically entered. Click here to go to our facebook page.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and receive an automatic bonus entry. If you already subscribe to our YouTube channel, you will receive an automatic bonus entry. Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Follow our blog, Preparedness Pantry, and receive an automatic bonus entry. If you already follow our blog, you will receive an automatic bonus entry. Click here to go to the Preparedness Pantry blog.
- Sign up to receive our email newsletters on the top center of this page. After signing up, send an email to email@example.com with "Newsletter Bonus Entry" in the subject line and let us know that you signed up. If you already receive our email newsletters, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Newsletter Bonus Entry" in the subject line and let us know that you already receive the newsletters.
- Share this giveaway with your friends (on facebook, on your blog or website, send them an email, etc.) and receive an additional 5 bonus entries. After sharing, send an email to email@example.com with "Share Bonus Entries" in the subject line and let us know how you shared.
In conjunction with National Preparedness Month, the winner will be posted on our blog, Preparedness Pantry, during the month of September 2011. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
All entries will be verified. We welcome emails and entries from everyone; however, free shipping of the Traditional 2000 Year Supply is included for the winner to the 48 contiguous United States only. For any locations outside this area, the winner is responsible for arranging and paying their own shipping costs. If you purchase a Traditional 2000 Year Supply during the giveaway and win, we will send you an additional supply or issue you a refund for the supply you purchased - whichever you prefer.